All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Abdelhamid Mellouk,Mustapha Senouci
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Wireless Sensor NetworksChapter 2: Random Deployment of WSNsChapter 3: Deterministic Deployment of WSNsChapter 4: Fusion-based Deterministic Deployment of WSNsChapter 5: Dynamic DeploymentChapter 6: Conclusion
- Author BiographyDr. M.R. Senouci received the State Engineer degree in Computer Science from EMP, in 2005, and his Masters degree in Mobile Computing from the University of Sciences and Technology Houari Boumediene (USTHB, Algeria) in 2009. Finally, he received the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the University of Paris-Est (UPEC, France) and USTHB, in 2014. His research interests include mobile ad-hoc networks, wireless sensor networks, and wireless sensor/actor networks. Abdelhamid Mellouk received his Ing. degree in 1989 and graduated in Computer Network Engineering from the University of Paris Sud XI Orsay (with distinction), received his Ph.D. in informatics Engineering from the same university and the Doctorat of Sciences (Habilitation) Diploma from the Paris-Est University (UPEC). The founder of Network research activity, his general area of research is in high-speed new generation wired/wireless networking and quality of service.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.