All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn years, there has been an increase in research into childhood depression, and it is recognised that depression can severely impair young people in many aspects of their life, school, peer and social relationships, and frequently persists into adulthood. This title provides guidance to recognising and treating depression in young people.
- Author BiographyChrissie Verduyn is Director of clinical psychology and Joint Clinical Director, Manchester and Salford CAMHS Julia Rogers is a Case Manager at Bolton CAMHS. Alison Wood is a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist at Pine Lodge Young People's Centre, Chester.
- Author(s)Alison Wood,Chrissie Verduyn,Julia Rogers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCBT with Children, Adolescents and Families
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 101 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.