CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican glassware in the depression era.
- Author BiographyLeslie Pina, Ph.D., has written and co-authored many Schiffer books on various types of glass, including Fostoria and Tiffin, and on Art Deco, from Chase chrome to Gilbert Rohde furniture. Paula Ockner is a collector and well-known authority on glass and other twentieth-century decorative arts. She and Leslie co-authored Art Deco Aluminum: Kensington.
- Author(s)Leslie A Piana,Leslie Pina,Paula Ockner
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/1999
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSchiffer Book for Collectors
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note342 color slides, 49 b & w diagrams
- Weight1240 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.