All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most popular books on depression ever published. Provide a new approach to the problem; showing how we create our own depression and how since, since we created it, we are also free to change it.
- Author(s)Dorothy Rowe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/1983
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/11/2003
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £10.18Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.