All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionDepression and Anxiety in Later Life will help older people, their family members, and caregivers make positive changes to take control of their own individual situations.
- Author BiographyMark D. Miller, M.D., is associate professor of psychiatry at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Charles F. Reynolds III, M.D., is professor at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic and senior associate dean at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He is associate editor of the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. They are the authors of Living Longer Depression Free: A Family Guide to Recognizing, Treating, and Preventing Depression in Later Life, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Charles F. Reynolds,Mark D. Miller
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.