Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Wynnetta Wimberley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBlack Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight319 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
- Table Of ContentsForeword; Emmanuel Y. Lartey Part I: 1. Depression in the Pulpit 2. Depression in the Data Part II: 3. Depression in the Slavocracy 4. Depression as Cultural Stigma Part III: 5. A Setup for Depression6. A Pastoral Theological Response
- Author BiographyWynnetta Wimberley is Adjunct Professor of Pastoral Theology, Care, and Counseling at Emory University, USA, and is on staff at the Emory University School of Medicine. She is clinically trained in psychodynamic psychotherapy, having earned her ThD in Pastoral Counseling from Emory University, and MDiv and ThM degrees, respectively, from Princeton Theological Seminary, USA. An ordained pastor in the American Baptist Churches, USA, with over twenty years of ministry with marginalized communities, she consults with pastors in crisis.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.