All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn his late philosophy, Schelling develops a new type of philosophy which enters into competition with Hegel's metaphysics. With this, he not only attacks Hegel on the basis of his assumptions, but also attempts to outdo him with a new concept. This study examines this, taking at its starting point Schelling's Philosophy of Mythology .
- Author BiographyMarkus Gabriel, Ruprecht-Karls-Universitat Heidelberg.
- Author(s)Markus Gabriel
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Language(s)English & German
- Series TitleQuellen und Studien zur Philosophie
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 71
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight858 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.