Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionNearly 50 hagiographic dossiers were compiled in Gaul during Late Antiquity. The 'Martellinus', named after the Monk Bishop of Tours, was the largest and most influential of them. Using the changing form of the story of St Martin in the different epochs, this work demonstrates the overarching unity of the model behind the changes.
- Author BiographyMeinolf Vielberg, Friedrich-Schiller-Universitat Jena.
- Author(s)Meinolf Vielberg
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleUntersuchungen zur Antiken Literatur und Geschichte
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight692 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- PaginationVI, 394
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.