All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA record of various London landmarks. It features such landmarks such as: The Victorian Concrete House in East Dulwich; Palmers in Camden Town; and, Strand Tube Station.
- Author BiographyPaul Talling was inspired to explore the world of derelict London when, on an early spring morning in 2003, he witnessed the demolition of an abandoned candle factory in Wandsworth and realised just how many local landmarks were quietly rotting away. He started to take his camera on all-day walks throughout the M25 area, and then set up his own website www.derelictlondon.com which has received hundreds of thousands of visitors and won a Yahoo! Finds of the Year award. Originally a music promoter in North London, he now lives south of the river.
- Author(s)Paul Talling
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Books
- Content Noteover 100 colour photographs
- Weight326 g
- Width137 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.