All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn Part I of this report the pointwise derivation of scalar set functions is investigated, first along the lines of R. IV) properties can serve to establish a Vitali property, or sometimes produce directly a derivation property.
- Author(s)C. Y. Pauc,Charles A. Hayes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- Series TitleErgebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 2. Folge
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 206 p. 1 illus.
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1970
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.