Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionA pathbreaking new perspective on derivation, the series of operations by which sentences are formed.
- Author BiographySAMUEL DAVID EPSTEIN is a Professor in the Linguistics Department at the University of Michigan. He is co-author of A Derivational Approach to Syntactic Relations (with E. Groat, R. Kawashima and H. Kitahara, 1998), and co-editor (with N. Hornstein) of Working Minimalism (1999). He is co-founder ( with S. Flynn) of the journal Syntax. T. DANIEL SEELY is Professor of Linguistics and Chair of the Linguistics Program at Eastern Michigan University. His work in syntax has appeared in Linguistic Inquiry and Syntax. He is organizer and editor of Geometric and Thematic Structure in Binding (1996), The First LINGUIST List online conference and he is co-editor (with S. D. Epstein) of Derirotion and Explandtion in the Minimalist Program (2002).
- Author(s)Samuel David Epstein,T. Daniel Seely
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 111
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.