All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDerivatives are everywhere in the modern world and it is important for everyone in banking, investment and finance to have a good understanding of the subject. Derivatives Demystified provides a step-by-step guide to the subject, enabling the reader to have a solid, working understanding of key derivative products.
- Author BiographyAndrew Chisholm, (London, UK) is an independent consultant providing derivatives and capital markets training services to the investment banking industry. He has taught finance for major investment banks and portfolio management firms around the world since 1986 and was formerly head of training for JP Morgan in Europe. He was co-founder of Chisholm Roth and Company Ltd., a specialist in computer simulation-based training for traders, investors and risk managers in the capital markets industry. Andrew was educated at Edinburgh and Oxford Universities and Dartmouth College in the US and also has an MBA from the Warwick University Business School.
- Author(s)Andrew M. Chisholm
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width170 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.