All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is specifically designed for postgraduate examinations. Common and introductory topics are briefly discussed and an understanding of basic dermatology is assumed, with MCQs (multiple choice questions) following the widespread 'best of five' format.
- Author Biographyrespectively Specialty Registrar in Dermatology, University Hospital Birmingham, Birmingham, UK; Consultant Dermatologist, Countess of Chester NHS Trust, Chester, UK
- Author(s)Asad Salim,James Halpern
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMasterPass Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- blaila09 Feb, 2014by
Great value for money
Very informative book. The mcq supplied with answer The answers are directive and has a collection of all the possible answers.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.