Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- Author(s)Faye Lyons,Lisa Ousley
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyFaye Lyons, DNP, RN, FNP-C, is a DNP-prepared nurse practitioner with experience in family practice, internal medicine (cardiology and neurology), dermatology, and aesthetic dermatology. Prior to becoming an NP, she served in the U.S Air Force and was an RN in Medical, Cardiac, and Surgical ICUs, and Dialysis. Her experience in dermatology includes working with the New River Dermatology Group (Blacksburg, VA, USA) and with Derm One (Wytheville, VA, USA). Her responsibilities included conducting skin assessments and performing biopsies, minor surgical and cosmetic procedures including Botox and Testylane administration, and Intense Pulsed Light procedures. Dr. Lyons is certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner and as Dermatology Nursing certified Nurse Practitioner. Her publications include an award-winning poster on dermatology decision trees and 'Solving Skin Rash in Primary Care' (2012) Advance for NPs and PAs. Lisa Ousley, DNP, RN, FNP, is a DNP-prepared family nurse practitioner (FNP), a primary care provider, and a graduate online instructor at the University of Phoenix, USA. She was a hospitalist service provider for a 144-bed inpatient regional hospital (Galax, VA, USA) and primary care provider at Galax Family Care, an outpatient hospital-based clinic. Dr. Ousley was the sole provider for a comprehensive primary care outpatient clinic targeting public housing population (Johnson City, TN, USA) and, more recently, was Student/University Health Services Director, Eastern Tennessee State University (Johnson City). Her projects and publications include: Primary Care in Public Housing: Targeting Health Disparities in Appalachia; HEAL Appalachia - Childhood Obesity Grant Award, and Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement Grant Program Award, in addition to Erythema Abigne (2009) Consultants for Pediatricians. Dr. Ousley has been taking photos of skin conditions for many years and has a collection of more than 300 photos, some of which will be used in the book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.