All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionDermoscopy is a clinical technique which allows for detailed examination of skin lesions and is more clinically accurate in skin oncology than other diagnostic tools. This book presents a practical and comprehensive manual that can improve your results in diagnosis of skin tumors and related conditions.
- Author BiographyScott Menzies is an Associate Professor in the Discipline of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, at The University of Sydney, and Directory of the Sydney Melanoma Diagnostic Centre, Sydney Cancer Centre, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Australia. Kerry Crotty is a Dermatologist at the Sydney Melanoma Diagnostic Centre, Sydney Cancer Centre, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Australia, and a Dermatopathologist. Christian Ingvar is an Associate Professor in the Department of Surgery, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden. William McCarthy is an Emeritus Professor of Surgery (Melanoma and Skin Oncology) at The University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Christian Ingvar,Kerry A. Crotty,Scott W. Menzies,William H. McCarthy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAustralia Healthcare Medical Medical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight2 g
- Width82 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.