All listings for this product
Save on Philosophy
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £17.56Trending at £18.16
- £19.29Trending at £20.99
- £13.91Trending at £16.50
- £12.14Trending at £18.14
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a re-appraisal of Jacques Derrida's deconstruction. This book examines how the phenomenological lineage is received in deconstruction, especially the relation between deconstruction and Derrida's radical readings of Hegel, Husserl, Levinas and Heidegger.
- Author BiographyPatrick O'Connor is a Visiting Fellow in the Department of Philosophy and Politics at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Patrick O'Connor
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.