Derrida: Screenplay and Essays on the Film by Dick Kirby, Amy Ziering-Kofman, Jacques Derrida (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.89+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.64Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 22 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £6.86Trending at £7.15
- £9.52Trending at £10.99
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.83Trending at £10.01
- £9.51Trending at £9.90
- £7.42Trending at £9.42
- £11.69Trending at £13.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe full transcript of the award-winning film DERRIDA, along with essays by the filmmakers and Nicholas Royle, as well a Q and A session with the philosopher, in a lavishly designed and illustrated full colour large format volume -- .
- Author BiographyAmy Ziering Kofman runs Jane Doe Films and studied with Jacques Derrida at Yale and in Paris. Kirby Dick is a filmmaker and made the award-winning 'Sick: The Life and Times of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist'. Nicholas Royle is Professor of English at the University of Sussex and has written extensively on Deconstruction. Jacques Derrida was born in Algeria in 1930 and died at his home in France in 2004 -- .
- Author(s)Amy Ziering-Kofman,Dick Kirby,Jacques Derrida
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, colour
- Width236 mm
- Height286 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.