All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionDisinterest has been a major concept in Western philosophy since Descartes. This book looks at the treatment of disinterest in the work of two major Continental philosophers: Jacques Derrida and Emmanuel Levinas. It traces the history of disinterest in Western philosophy from Descartes to Derrida.
- Author BiographySean Gaston is a Research Fellow of the Department of English, University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Sean Gaston
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.