Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides new insights into understanding Descartes' philosophy of mind, especially the role and significance of the senses and emotions.
- Author BiographyKaren Detlefsen is Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Pennsylvania. She has previously contributed articles to Oxford Studies in Early Modern Philosophy, Perspectives on Science and Philosophy Compass.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Critical Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKaren Detlefsen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.