All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Michal Skrzypczak
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/08/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number9802
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Table Of ContentsSubclasses of regular languages.- Thin algebras.- Extensions of regular languages.
- Author BiographyMichal Skrzypczak completed a double degree master program in Mathematics and Computer Science at University of Warsaw. His PhD thesis, defended in December 2014, was jointly supervised by Prof. Mikolaj Bojanczyk (Warsaw) and Prof. Igor Walukiewicz (Bordeaux). During the academic year 2014/2015 he was a PostDoc at IRIF in Paris, under supervision of Prof. Thomas Colcombet. Currently, Michal Skrzypczak is an assistant Professor at University of Warsaw.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.