Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Alison Wilcox
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight648 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Chapter 1: How to write a ghost story * Key elements * The Ghost * The Setting * Atmosphere * Character interaction (movement) * Character reaction * Suspense Chapter 2: Structure of a ghost story * Beginning of the mystery * Hero has a ghostly encounter * A scary experience * Another ghostly encounter * Key point in the story - a revelation * Hero is in danger * Ending Chapter 3: Ghostly Vocabulary Chapter 4: SIR extracts (Setting, Interaction, Reaction) Chapter 5: Connectives Chapter 6: Adverbs Chapter 7: Reading list
- Author BiographyAlison Wilcox has extensive teaching experience in schools in England and Scotland. Colleagues describe her methods as 'innovative and inspirational to even the most reluctant of writers'.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.