All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated guide to growing plentiful fruits and vegetables in the driest of American climates.
- Author BiographyGeorge Brookbank started his professional career as an Agricultural Officer in Tanganyika Territory in Africa. Since 1971 he has been Extension Agent, Urban Horticulture, at the Extension Garden Center of the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona. He writes a weekly column for the Tucson Daily Citizen, has a Saturday morning radio show on stations KFLT and KGVY and a weekly television program on Channel 4 KVOA, and has a monthly call-in program on radio station KNST.
- Author(s)George Brookbank
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication01/04/1991
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Weight671 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.