CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Desertification in the Mediterranean Region, A Security Issue: Proceedings of the NATO Mediterranean Dialogue Workshop, Held in Valencia, Spain, 2-5 December 2003 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2005)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on two basic concepts: security and desertification in the Mediterranean Region and their linkages. This book provides a multi-lateral forum for cooperation, information exchange, and dialogue among the environmental, development, foreign and security policy communities within the Mediterranean Region.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1056 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Mouat,Fausto Pedrazzini,Jose L. Rubio,W.G. Kepner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.