All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.92
- £17.94Trending at £22.39
- £23.49Trending at £34.83
- £20.98Trending at £22.39
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
- £47.66Trending at £64.79
- £19.86Trending at £29.86
About this product
- DescriptionSignificant innovations in healthcare design knowledge have occured in the decade since the first edition of Design Details for Health was published. Evidence is now measurable, revealing just how the physical environment of a building can improve healthcare outcomes and recovery.
- Author BiographyCYNTHIA A. LEIBROCK, MA, ASID, HON. IIDA, is an award-winning author, an international lecturer, and a designer with more than thirty years of experience. Her mission is to improve the lives of older and disabled people through design. The principal and founder of Easy Access to Health, LLC, in Colorado, she has taught courses at Harvard University Graduate School of Design for the past ten years. She is also the coauthor of Beautiful Barrier-Free: A Visual Guide to Accessibility and Beautiful Universal Design, both from Wiley. DEBRA HARRIS, PhD, is President of RAD Consultants, focusing on evidence-based strategic planning for health care systems, architects, designers, and product developers. She is a consultant with more than twenty-five years of practice, specializing in health care facility design, assimilating research into evidence-based strategies, and environmental forensics. Her research focuses on environmental factors affecting patients, families, and health care workers, including patient and health care staff outcomes, infection control and transmission, and cost implications of the physical environment.
- Author(s)Cynthia A. Leibrock,Debra D. Harris
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- Series TitleWiley Series in Healthcare and Senior Living Design
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight766 g
- Width206 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.