All listings for this product
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £4.79Trending at £4.87
- £5.99Trending at £7.43
- £5.29Trending at £5.53
- £17.26Trending at £17.62
- £8.04Trending at £8.30
- £9.12Trending at £9.34
- £6.19Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for the First Edition . this book is quite inspiring, giving many practical ideas for survey research, especially for designing better questionnaires.
- Author BiographyWILLEM E. SARIS, PD, is Emeritus Professor in Methodology of the University of Amsterdam and the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona. He is Laureate of the 2005 Descartes Prize for Best Collaborative Research as member of the Central Coordinating Team of the European Social Survey (ESS) and Recipient of the World Association of Public Opinion Research s Helen Dinerman Award in 2009 for his lifelong contribution to the methodology of Opinion Research. Dr. Saris also received the 2013 Outstanding Service Prize of the European Survey Research Association. IRMTRAUD N. GALLHOFER, PD, is a linguist and was senior researcher on projects of the ESS, Research and Expertise Centre for Survey Methodology at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona. She is Laureate of the 2005 Descartes Prize for Best Collaborative Research as a member of the Central Coordinating Team of the ESS.
- Author(s)Irmtraud N. Gallhofer,Willem Egbert Saris
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleWiley Series in Survey Methodology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight634 g
- Width156 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.