All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlace of publication transcribed from publisher's website.
- Author BiographyRose Gonnella is the Executive Director of the Robert Busch School of Design at Kean University in Union County and Ocean County, New Jersey, and Wenzhou-Kean University, China (2015). Gonnella has taught graphic design for over 25 years including courses in design theory and materials and techniques. She currently serves on the executive board of the Art Directors Club of New Jersey (ADCNJ); is the Director of the Kean University/ADCNJ Thinking Creatively design conference; and she also directs and guides Kean Cre8tive, the RB/School of Design in-house graphic design studio. Christopher J. Navetta's diverse career boasts an eclectic group of clients and employers that includes Wendy's, Kay-Bee Toys, Natural Wonders, Jersey City Public Schools, Thomson Delmar Learning (now Cengage), PFLAG, Prentice Hall, Six Flags, the Mall of America, and Nickelodeon. He is the co-author and designer of Comp It Up: A Studio Skills Foundation, and a contributing writer, designer, researcher, and photographer for Design To Touch: Engraving History, Process, Concepts, and Creativity. He currently teaches design at Kean University, and has worked on developing curricula for undergraduate courses and a summer design program for high school students. Max Friedman is an illustrator, designer, and filmmaker currently attending Kean University's Robert Busch School of Design.
- Author(s)Christopher Navetta,Max Friedman,Rose Gonnella
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight366 g
- Width138 mm
- Height204 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.16Trending at £35.82
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.32
- £42.41Trending at £64.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.