All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide integrates theory and practice to offer practical solutions for architects to improve their design management skills. This unique guide helps architects improve their management skills by addressing the relationship between the management of the design project and the design office.
- Author BiographyAbout The Author Stephen Emmitt, BA(Hons), Dip. Arch, MA(Prof. Ed.), PhD, is Professor of Architectural Technology at Loughborough University. He is a registered architect with industrial experience gained in a wide range of architectural practices. He formerly held the Hoffmann Chair of Innovation and Management in Building at the Technical University of Denmark and is currently Visiting Professor in Innovation Sciences at Halmstad University, Sweden. Teaching and research interests cover architectural practice, design management, architectural technology, architectural detailing and innovation in construction. Stephen has taught and facilitated design management workshops in the UK, Europe and Asia.
- Author(s)Stephen Emmitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight596 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.