CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes methods and techniques for the design of software systems - particularly reactive software systems that engage in stimulus-response behavior. This work helps the software designer meet the challenges by presenting specification techniques and guidelines - allowing the designer to evaluate different techniques for different projects.
- Author BiographyRoel Wieringa is professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Twente, The Netherlands. He is author of Requirements Engineering (Wiley) and has edited several other books and published over 50 papers on software design methods. He has been involved in several national and international research projects with academia and industry in the area of requirements specification, distributed information systems, and software design methods.
- Author(s)R. J. Wieringa
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication27/12/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series in Software Engineering and Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight980 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.