All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains concepts of Object-Oriented Design using analogies.
- Author BiographyAlan Shalloway is founder, CEO, and principal consultant of Net Objectives, an object-oriented consulting and training organization. An object-oriented consultant and software developer for over 20 years, he is a frequent speaker at leading development conferences, including SD Expo, Java One, OOP, and OOPSLA. He is a certified Scrum master. He is co-author of An Introduction to XML and its Family of Technologies. Shalloway holds a master's degree in computer science from MIT. James R. Trott currently works as a senior consultant for a large financial institution in the Pacific Northwest. He has used object-oriented and pattern-based analysis techniques throughout his 20-year career in knowledge management and knowledge engineering. He holds a master of science in applied mathematics, an MBA, and a master of arts in intercultural studies. (c) Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
- Author(s)Alan Shalloway,James R. Trott
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/10/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £17.42
- £26.62Trending at £27.30
- £23.56Trending at £26.07
- £19.99Trending at £24.09
- £23.85Trending at £31.88
- £17.29Trending at £27.93
- £16.77Trending at £26.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.