Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristian Gram,Gilbert Cockton
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsForeward. Preface. The context of interactive systems development. External properties: the user's perspective. Internal properties: the software developer's perspective. Software architecture models. Tools and materials. Example: interface for air traffic controllers. Conclusions. Glossary. Summary tables. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.