All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop a more systematic, human-centered, results-oriented thought process Design Thinking is the Product Development and Management Association's (PDMA) guide to better problem solving and decision-making in product development and beyond.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL G. LUCHS is a former executive and industry consultant, is an Associate Professor at the College of William & Mary and Founding Director of the Jim & Bobbie Ukrop Innovation & Design Studio. K. SCOTT SWAN is a Professor of International Business, Design, and Marketing at the College of William and Mary Mason School of Business, and a Fulbright Scholar serving as the Hall Distinguished Chair for Entrepreneurship in Central Europe at WU Vienna, Austria (2015 2016). ABBIE GRIFFIN holds the Royal L. Garff Presidential Chair in Marketing at the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah, and the former editor of the Journal of Product Innovation Management.
- Author(s)Abbie Griffin,Charles H. Noble,Michael G. Luchs,Scott Swan,Serdar S. Durmusoglu
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight772 g
- Width164 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.