All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive playbook for applied design thinking in business and management, complete with concepts and toolkits As many companies have lost confidence in the traditional ways of running a business, design thinking has entered the mix.
- Author BiographyIDRIS MOOTEE is the CEO of Idea Couture, a global innovation rm with ofces in San Francisco, Shanghai, Toronto, London, Dubai, and Mexico City. He has worked with clients such as Amex, Burberry, BMW, Boeing, Cisco, De Beers, Kraft, Nike, Samsung, and Pepsi. A leading expert on applied design thinking, Idris speaks on strategic innovation, developing strategic foresight, and business model design through the application of design thinking. He is also the author of 60-Minute Brand Strategist, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Idris Mootee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight676 g
- Width204 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.23Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.