Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionProgress in engineering and the physical sciences, agriculture and the biological sciences, and to some extent social science, depends on experiments. The design of such experiments is crucial. If they are poorly designed they will be inefficient and may lead to misleading conclusions.
- Author BiographyTony Greenfield is an Industrial Research Consultant. Andrew Metcalfe is a Senior Lecturer in Statistics at the University of Adelaide.
- Author(s)Andrew V. Metcalfe,Tony Greenfield
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight602 g
- Width196 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.