All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes methods for designing and analyzing experiments conducted using computer code in lieu of a physical experiment. This book discusses how to select the values of the factors at which to run the code (the design of the computer experiment). It also provides techniques for analyzing the resulting data so as to achieve these research goals.
- Author(s)Brian J. Williams,Thomas J. Santner,William Notz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.