All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.25
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of experimental design at the advanced level The development and introduction of new experimental designs in the last fifty years has been quite staggering and was brought about largely by an ever-widening field of applications.
- Author BiographyKLAUS HINKELMANN, PHD, is Emeritus Professor of Statistics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Department of Statistics, where he also served as both graduate administrator and department head. In addition to being a Fellow of both the American Statistical Association and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Professor Hinkelmann is a member of the International Statistical Institute, and has served as a council member of the International Biometric Society. He was editor of Biometrics and the Current Index to Statistics. OSCAR KEMPTHORNE, SCD, was Emeritus Professor of Statistics and Emeritus Distinguished Professor of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Iowa State University. He was a Fellow of the American Statistical Association, the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, as well as an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society and a member of the International Statistical Institute. In addition, Dr. Kempthorne was a past president of the Eastern North American Region (ENAR) of the International Biometric Society, a former chairman of statistics within the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and a past president of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics.
- Author(s)Klaus Hinkelmann,Oscar Kempthorne
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1308 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.