Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents new design techniques that permit an engineer to design devices with predictable results, and in doing so utilize very complex shapes instead of being limited to simple shapes. Includes coverage of the material properties of the devices.
- Author BiographyALLAN D. KRAUS is Principal Associate of Allan D. Kraus Associates, a consulting firm in Pacific Grove, California. He is a former faculty member in the Electrical Engineering Department of the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. AVRAM BAR-COHEN is Professor and Director of the Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer Division in the Mechanical Engineering Department of the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Allan D. Kraus,Avram Bar-Cohen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/1996
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleThermal Management of Microelectronic and Electronic System Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight804 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.