All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.71Trending at £19.89
- £7.74Trending at £9.94
- £43.56Trending at £48.37
- £17.57Trending at £18.89
- £54.20Trending at £64.99
- £12.95Trending at £16.91
- £17.31Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and multidisciplinary coverage of fundamental and advanced statistical tools and issues relevant to long-term ecological monitoring.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Gitzen is a Research Scientist at the School of Natural Resources, University of Missouri, Columbia. He has worked closely with the US National Park Service to develop monitoring studies in the northern Great Plains and has conducted numerous research studies focused on quantitative methods and wildlife conservation. Joshua J. Millspaugh is Professor and Pauline O'Connor Distinguished Professor of Wildlife Management at the University of Missouri, Columbia. He has written and edited three previous books on quantitative methods in ecology, received state and national awards for teaching, and serves frequently on scientific panels addressing pressing conservation issues. Andrew B. Cooper is Associate Professor in the School of Resource and Environmental Management, Simon Fraser University, British Columbia. A quantitative ecologist, he has worked extensively with federal, state/provincial and regional fish and wildlife management agencies as well as a number of environmental conservation organizations in the USA and Canada. Daniel S. Licht is Regional Wildlife Biologist for the Midwest Region of the US National Park Service. Having worked on wildlife issues in many parts of the USA, his experience includes wildlife and habitat management and restoration, inventory and monitoring, research, and program administration.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note84 b/w illus. 4 colour illus. 42 tables
- Weight1300 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAndrew B. Cooper,Daniel S. Licht,Joshua J. Millspaugh,Robert A. Gitzen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.