All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.60
- £27.44Trending at £28.89
- £109.60Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph sets out the latest data on the design and analysis of materials and engineering structures. Contributions cover the spectrum of mechanical and civil engineering, from automotive to dam design and from transmission towers to the oil industry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAdvanced Structured Materials
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 180 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndreas Ochsner,Holm Altenbach,Lucas F. M. da Silva
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.