All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScholars discuss the genetic modification of embryonic cells from the viewpoints of traditional Jewish and Christian teaching, considering both the possible therapeutic benefits of this technology and moral concerns about its implementation.
- Author BiographyRonald Cole-Turner is H. Parker Sharp Professor of Theology and Ethics at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. He is the author of The New Genesis: Theology and the Genetic Revolution and the coauthor of Pastoral Genetics: Theology and Care at the Beginning of Life.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleBasic Bioethics
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byRonald Cole-Turner
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.