All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of a divine design has traditionally been based on the assumption of a world order: if there is order in creation, this proves there is a God; if disorder, then no God. These essays, from secular, Protestant, Catholic and Orthodox traditions, question the picture.
- Author BiographyEditors: Niels Henrik Gregersen is Research Professor in Theology & Science at Aarhus University, Denmark. Ulf Gorman is Professor of Ethics and Philosophy of Religion at Lund University, Sweden.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleEuropean Society for the Study of Science & Theology series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNiels Gregersen,Ulf Gorman
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.17
- £135.07Trending at £138.03
- £30.79Trending at £34.08
- £23.45Trending at £35.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £7.97Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.