Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.99
- £7.91Trending at £8.96
- £6.00Trending at £6.29
- £6.79Trending at £6.90
- £16.86Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.27
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Binnard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number525
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 139 p.
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. Acknowledgements. Preface. Glossary. Illustration and Notation Conventions. 1. Introduction - Two Approaches to Design. 2. Design and Planning for Rapid Prototyping. 3. Definitions for Design by Composition. 4. The Compact Merging Algorithm. 5. Compact Precedence Graphs. 6. Design by Composition. 7. Implementation. 8. Fabrication Example. 9. Conclusions and Future Work. Appendix: Software Implementation. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.