CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide to designing products with the environment and sustainability in mind includes strategies for improving financial performance while benefiting the global environment and features real-world examples from major corporations.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph Fiksel is Executive Director of the Center for Resilience at Ohio State University, an interdisciplinary research center that is developing a unified approach for modeling risk, resilience, and sustainability in complex systems. He is also Principal and Co-Founder of the consulting firm Eco-Nomics LLC, and is an internationally recognized authority on sustainable business practices. Dr. Fiksel has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, specializing in environmental risk management, product stewardship, design for environment, sustainability, and enterprise resilience. He also recently took on a part-time position with the EPA, working on their sustainability strategy.
- Author(s)Joseph Fiksel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.