CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.48
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
About this product
- DescriptionInclusive design ensures that products, services, interfaces and environments are easier to use for those with special needs or limitations. This work reviews the social trends and pressures that have pushed this subject to the fore, and assesses design responses in an international context.
- Author BiographyRoger Coleman is Research Professor in Inclusive Design and Patient Safety, Helen Hamlyn Research Centre, Royal College of Art, London. John Clarkson is Professor of Engineering Design and Director, Engineering Design Centre, University of Cambridge. Hua Dong is Lecturer in Design, Brunel University. Julia Cassim is Senior Research Fellow, Helen Hamlyn Centre, Royal College of Art, London.
- Author(s)Hua Dong,John Clarkson,Julia Cassim,Roger Coleman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2007
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDesign for Social Responsibility
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Rachel Cooper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.