All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.71Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a look at the aspects of design of facilities needed by visitors to outdoor recreation destinations. This book serves as a manual for planners, designers and managers of recreation taking them through the processes of design and enabling them to find balance between visitor needs and the capacity of the landscape.
- Author BiographySimon Bell is a forester and landscape architect, Senior Research Fellow at Edinburgh College of Art, Associate Director of the OPENspace Research Centre and an associate professor at the Estonian University of life Sciences. He is former Chief Landscape Architect to the British Forestry Commission and has been involved in policy research, commissioning and training. He is also active in teaching, planning and designing landscape and recreational areas and has advised both the public and private sector internationally. Recent work concentrates on developing inclusive access to the outdoors. He was the chair of the EU-funded COST Action E33 on Forests for Recreation and Nature Tourism.
- Author(s)Simon Bell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 149 black & white halftones, 152 black & white line drawings
- Weight884 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.