All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroductionChapter 1: Setting the stageChapter 2: On the design of complex systemsCahpter 3: Design for the UnexpectedChapter 4: The Laws of the ArtficialChapter 5: Holonic Manufacturing Systems (HMS)Chapter 6: The ARTI Reference Architecture. PROSA revisitedChapter 7: Case studies and research projectsChapter 8: Work by othersChapter 9: Concluding remarks
- Author BiographyProfessor Valckenaers has a Master's degree in engineering, specializing in computer science, and a PhD in mechanical engineering from KU Leuven. He has over 25 years of research experience, including participation in numerous international cooperative research projects. He has translated and applied the concept of a holonic execution system to multiple domains: manufacturing, logistics, networked production, fleet robotics, traffic and transportation, smart grids, integrated healthcare. Professor Van Brussel is world-renowned for his research on robotics, mechatronics and holonic manufacturing systems. During his career of 40+ years, he has been active in the intersection zone between several disciplines: mechanical engineering, electronics and control engineering, information technology; a domain which is now called mechatronics . He has held numerous positions and won many notable awards and honors during his career.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.