All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £8.25Trending at £9.81
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £13.06Trending at £14.39
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, up-to-date introduction on truss analysis, application and design. Describes the influence of trusses on design development as well as the means for design and detailing of truss construction utilizing contemporary building technologies. Illustrations include both historical and recent uses of trusses.
- Author(s)James Ambrose
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/1994
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleParker/Ambrose Series of Simplified Design Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight978 g
- Width186 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.