All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionCMOS operational amplifiers (Op Amps) are one of the most important building blocks in many of today's integrated circuits. This volume provides professionals and students with an analytical method for designing CMOS Op Amp circuits, placing emphasis on the practical aspects of the design process.
- Author BiographyRasoul Dehghani is an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Isfahan University of Technology in Iran, where he received his Ph.D. He is a well published and frequently cited author in the field.
- Author(s)Rasoul Dehghani
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.