All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionDesign of clothing manufacturing processes reviews key issues in the design of more rapid, integrated and flexible clothing manufacturing processes.
- Author BiographyDr.Sc. Jelka Gersak is Professor in the Department of Textile Materials and Design at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Maribor. Her scientific and professional interests include: clothing engineering, clothing manufacture management, mechanics of textile materials, and clothing comfort. She is internationally-known for her wide-ranging research in the field of textile materials and clothing science.
- Author(s)Jelka Gersak
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight640 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.