Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £138.11Trending at £165.54
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £18.86
- £15.92Trending at £16.11
- £23.97Trending at £28.25
- £16.77Trending at £26.95
About this product
- Author(s)Nikhil Ichalkaranje,Rajiv Khosla
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number162
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVII, 450 p.
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of Contents1. Humanization of soft computing agents.- 2. Software agents for ubiquitous computing.- 3. Agents-based knowledge logistics.- 4. Architectural styles and patterns for multi-agent systems.- 5. Design and behavior of a massive organization of agents.- 6. Developing agent-based applications with JADE.- 7. A collective can do better.- 8. Coordinating multi-agent assistants with an application by means of computational reflection.- 9. Learning by exchanging advice.- 10. Adaptation and mutation in multi-agent systems and beyond.- 11. Intelligent action acquisition for animated learning agents.- 12. Using stationary and mobile agents for information retrieval and e-commerce.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.