CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- Author(s)Ramesh Harjani,Wang Feng
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/1997
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number430
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. 1. Fundamentals of Oversampled A/D Converters. 2. Opamp Topologies for Oversampled Converters. 3. Optimal Design of Opamps for Oversampled Modulators. 4. Nonlinear Settling in Delta-Sigma Modulators. 5. Other Nonlinear Phenomena in Delta-Sigma Modulators. 6. Circuit Implementation of Delta-Sigma Modulators. 7. Conclusions. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.